Our Process Gets RESULTS and It’s As Easy as 1, 2, 3!
No-Cost Needs Analysis:
Each client is provided a No-Cost Needs Analysis conducted by one of our highly trained consultants. This analysis generates a valuable report that establishes the baseline of needs for your company. Once completed, the report results are submitted to you for review.
Some of the areas to be reviewed include:
- Job descriptions
- Job applications
- New hire processes
- Employee and safety handbooks
- Policy and practice review and revisions
- Paid time off practices
- Cost analysis employment, employee benefits
- Updated employment forms
- Paperless systems for an efficient office
- FML, ADA, EEOC compliance
- HIPAA procedures and compliance
- Supervisory coaching and employee training programs
- Insurance plan review and design
Review and Recommendations:
Most reviews are quick and to the point. Upon completion of the review, a report with specific recommendations is provided to the client.
This report provides you with areas of improvement and suggestions on which HR Systems tools could be used to improve HR practices.
After we have evaluated your needs, we can work with you to develop an implementation plan to address areas that need improvement. We’re prepared to help with the smallest or largest of HR issues. From the Needs Analysis, we can establish a plan to help you. It’s really simple. You’ve told us what you are doing, we know what needs to be done and we are prepared to help you do it.