April 18, 2019 – Champions Run Country Club, 13800 Eagle Run Drive, Omaha, NE 68116
9:00 – 11:30am
How do you manage your employee’s performance?
Some consultants will teach about not needing to do a “formal” review. Others will bury the supervisor in paperwork.
In this workshop you will learn the most effective methods to create performance evaluations and how to communicate with employees during the performance process. It’s about the discussion with the employee, the document used and the outcome of the meeting.
What about pay? When doing a performance review does that mean a pay raise? All of these will be discussed during the workshop.
- To learn the basics of Performance Management
- To understand the purpose and strategies behind Performance Appraisals/Reviews
- To show how to use a performance system for employee development
- To gain knowledge of various performance management forms and tools
- To discuss pay with performance reviews
- Documentation of performance is critical to all HR records
To register, go to https://www.hrsincorporated.com/events/