Another year and another round of supervisory training.
You would think that after many years of offering similar programs, training, and workshops that we would change our format but some things never change. The fundamentals of HR are extremely important and we want to equip both HR professionals and supervisors.
- In 2018 we were asked to resolve:
- 5 – EEOC charges – termination, alleged harassment, age and race discrimination
- 1 – OFCCP audit – applicants, hires, terms, promotions, transfers
- Countless unemployment hearings where we had to justify employment actions
- 1 deposition involving an EEOC charge
In each of these cases, had the supervisor been equipped with “essential knowledge” and solid “HR” practices, we may have been able to reduce or eliminate many of these situations.
On January 17, 2019, we are offering our “Survival Guide for Supervisors” workshop starting at 9:00am – 11:30am.
All of our 2019 workshops will be held at the Champions Run Country Club located at 13800 Eagle Run Drive, Omaha, NE 68164.
All 11 workshops offered this year are approved for continuing education credits through SHRM.
The cost is $89.00/person and this includes materials and refreshments.
To enroll, simply go to: https://www.hrsincorporated.com/events/